Thank you for completing online enrollment. Before you leave for school be sure to look over this page for any optional forms you may need to print and fill out for enrollment day. We have included short descriptions for each form so it will be easy to see if the forms apply to you.

Free & Reduced Priced Lunch Application

The information the household adult provides on the application will be used for the purpose of determining eligibility and may be verified at any time during the school year by program officials. The information provided by the household adult on the application is confidential and will be used only for purposes of determining eligibility and verifying data. If you need any assistance in filling out the free and reduced application, please call your school office or the Food Service Office at 204- 4001. Our Office hours are 6:30am - 3:00pm, Monday through Friday. To apply for free or reduced price meals, households must fill out the application or the household income form in this link: (unless notified at the start of the school year that children are eligible through direct certification). If you do not have computer access, paper applications can be obtained at the school office, or you can call the food service office at 204-4001 for application assistance. The information provided on the application will be used for the purpose of determining eligibility and may be verified at any time during the school year by the school or school district. Applications may be submitted at any time during the year.

Fee Payment/Waiver Information

You can pay all your enrollment fees online before heading to the school on enrollment day. Click here for information on fee payments.

Immunization Information

Within 30 days of admission to school in the fall, ALL new students must present evidence that they have received at least the first dose of each type of vaccine required for their grade level. Continuing students must meet the age and grade level requirements set by the state. Students in grades K-8 who have not received the required vaccinations will be EXCLUDED from school. Waivers are available for health, religious or personal conviction reasons. However, in the event of an outbreak of any vaccine- preventable disease, students not completely immunized against that disease may be excluded from school to prevent further spread of the disease.
Parents are urged to have their school-aged children (including those in middle and high school) fully immunized BEFORE the start of the school year.
School immunization requirements can be found here and on the Wisconsin Immunization Program site here.
Immunization forms are available from the schools at enrollment time and thereafter. Immunization information can be entered on-line. Parents can access immunization records for their children from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR). For more information about WIR access, click here.

Internal Transfer Requests

Internal transfers are used for students that either:

  1. Moved outside the attendance area of the school or feeder schools that they have been attending and want to continue to attend their current school. 
  2. Want to attend a school outside of their attendance area that they are not currently attending.

    All internal transfers are approved or denied based on space availability.

Click here to find the Internal Transfer Application.

Name / Gender / Email Change Request Form

MMSD recognizes and affirms the gender identities of all students. Due to state/federal reporting requirements and limitations of Infinite Campus, please know that currently some limitations exist in all identities being consistently applied. However, within our own district,  MMSD will make every attempt to honor students’ gender identities.

Open Enrollment/Tuition Waiver Information

Open Enrollment and Tuition Waiver information and forms are available at the DPI website. You can visit the DPI website by clicking here.

Rights to Records Forms

Foster Parent Rights To Records – To be completed and signed by a parent giving the foster parents rights to make educational decisions while the student is in foster care. Click here to print the Foster Parents Rights to Records form.

Group Home Rights to Records – To be completed and signed by a parent giving the group home rights to make educational decisions while the student is in a group home. Click here to print the Group Home Rights to Records form.

Rights to Records form – To be completed and signed by a parent giving another person rights to progressive and behavioral records only. Examples: Stepparent, aunt, uncle or grandparent.  Fill this form out at your local school.

Part-Time Student Enrollment

Per Board Policy 4014 Non-Public School Students, Part-Time Student Enrollment is for students that are:

  1. Home schooled or attending a private high school. 
  2. Resident of the Madison Metropolitan School District.

    And want to enroll in just a couple classes, sports, clubs and other extracurricular activities in the Madison Metropolitan School District.

Click here to download the Part-Time Enrollment Form.

The form must be completed and signed by the parent, approved by the school's principal, and sent to the Enrollment Office

Co-Residency Form

The Co-Residency form is used as address verification when a family is permanently residing in the home of another individual or family.  Please see the form itself for more information regarding this process. 

Part Time Open Enrollment

Part-Time Open Enrollment (PTOE) allows students to attend public school in a nonresident school district (including online or virtual district options) for the purpose of taking a course offered by the nonresident school district. A pupil may attend no more than two courses at any time in nonresident school districts. The type of institutions the courses are taken at are Public Wisconsin K-12 Institutions, grades 9-12, and the coursework includes any courses, including online courses. Applications need to be submitted six weeks prior to the beginning of the course. A pupil may attend no more than two courses at any time in nonresident school districts. 
Wis. Stat. 118.52