Use your network username and password to log into IC. This is the same username and password you use to log into your computer, Gmail and Kronos. If you are unsuccessful logging into IC, please contact the Computer Help Desk at (608) 663-5853. For all other IC related questions see below or contact a member of Your IC Support Team.
- Infinite Campus Online Support for Teachers: Online Help including tutorials for using Campus Instruction for grading
- Infinite Campus Support in your school building: Infinite Campus Support Staff in your School Building
- Do NOT use IC between 12:30 a.m. -5:00 a.m. Nightly maintenance is taking place at that time, and data may be lost.
- IC Parent/Student Login
- IC Sandbox
Custom Reporting Login
- If prompted for a login during your IC session for custom reports and letters the username format is "MMSD\bxxxxxx" (x = customize with your b number) and the password is your computer network password NOT your IC password.
If you are having problems with your Internet browser and Infinite Campus in Firefox or Safari: Recommended IC Internet browser settings.
- Firefox users may need to delete your temporary Internet files after updates for IC to work properly: How to delete your temporary Internet files.
- Firefox related issues (Java, PDF, blank data screen)
- Close all of the Firefox browser windows
- Run "Firefox-updated" NAL icon
- Reboot the computer
- If the problems remain, perform manual fixes:
- From the Firefox menu - Choose Tools > Add-Ons/Plug-Ins > enable any items that are marked in red