You are no longer required to print paper enrollment forms. Families of students attending elementary and middle schools will complete the enrollment process online and have the option not to attend your school's enrollment day in August IF:
- Your student is currently enrolled and continuing from one grade to the next.
- Your student has no address changes and your address and date of birth have been verified.
- 4K or 5K (new to district and not enrolled in 2016-17): If your student is new to the MMSD for the 2017-18 school year AND you completed the 2017-18 online application along with verifying your child’s date of birth and address at an MMSD school or office prior to August 1.
High school students are still required to go to school during their assigned enrollment days, even if they complete the enrollment process online and have no changes to key enrollment information.
What do I do instead?
Enroll online beginning August 1 at mmsd.org/enroll. You will be asked to:
- Verify your child’s current information
- Review the list of disclosures and permissions
- Complete any additional forms you may need
Will I need to print anything?
You will not need to print your verification page if you did not make any changes. You will only be prompted to print the verification page if your address or your student's date of birth need to be verified.
Do I need to go to the school to complete enrollment?
Yes, if you have a student in high school.
Elementary and Middle school families do NOT need to go to school to complete enrollment if the online application does not prompt you to print the verification page. Your school will be reaching out to you with opportunities to visit if you choose.
What’s in it for me?
You save $3.00 (we waive the convenience fee) by enrolling online and paying your student’s fees online early, between August 1 and August 15.
You save time!
You save paper!
I need more information. Where do I find it?
You can find more answers on our Q&A page.
My child is new to the district, what do I need to do to enroll?
Review the new student enrollment information